Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lit Circle 2: Quote Master

Dead Men Do Tell Tales
Quote Master
1. "As I handled the still damp cranium, my attention was drawn to the palate. More than anything else, the shape of that palate struck me." (pg. 21-22)
2. "With the sure touch of the true master of forensic anthropology, details which i had seen but had not observed." (pg. 22)
3. "Such an infection, if not treated, will cause hearing loss and excavation of the bony surface in the area. Sometimes this gnawing will penetrate the brain case, leading to infection that would change disorientation, nerve problems and death." (pg. 26)
4. "I shall never forget Raymond Stone's appearance when I first laid eyes on him in court." (pg. 30)
5. "The skullcap in the stone case was a victory, not so much for me as for the science of forensic anthropology in Florida." (pg. 30)

1 comment:

  1. Quote#3 interests me because it shows what will happens if and infection can do to a bony.

    ReplyDelete